Sunday, September 20, 2015

Welcome to my students!

Hi everyone,

I hope that you had a wonderful and restful summer. I know that I did! Please save the date for our ESL Curriculum Night on Thursday, October 15th, from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM.  On that evening I will have sign-up times available for us to meet on Parent Teacher Conference Day on November 3rd.

So far, I have been working on grammar rules with my students and have also begun teaching my students how to use our ESL Writing Rubric so each student can assess his/her own writing and make his/her own writing goals. I can tell that everyone is ready to work hard on improving their English language skills.

I am also in the process of updating our student blogs.  Please check back in a few weeks and you will be able to find your child's student blog.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me at my school email: cbarron@shrewsbury.k12.ma.us.

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Mrs. Barron

No comments:

Post a Comment